Presented by the Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA), the Fall Fine Arts Show is an annual exhibition of more than 150 of our members’ artwork. It’s a great opportunity to view a vast collection of quality and diverse artwork, including painting, photography, sculpture, mixed-media art, and much more — all for sale in one location.
September 18 – 27, 2015 (open to the public Thursday-Sunday)
Opening Reception: Friday, September 18, 2015, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM, Free
Thursdays/Fridays, 5-9 PM
Saturdays/Sundays, 12-6 PM
Also, be sure to check out additional events from our nonprofit partners during gallery hours!
Free parking is available on-street, and in the parking lots next to the building.
Check out a brief video of the 2013 Fall Fine Arts Show here. Credit: Stephen Ozone, Music: The Most Fun Wins
Don’t miss our Opening Reception on Friday, September 18, 2015. In addition to the fabulous artwork on view and for sale, you’ll also have an opportunity to meet our artists, other art enthusiasts, and tour the new Solar Arts Building.
Our guest judges will present four awards (for first through third places, plus an honorable mention) during our Opening Reception. Vote for your favorite piece of art for NEMAA’s “People’s Choice” Award during the opening or during gallery hours. “People’s Choice” will be awarded at the end of the show.
You’ll also enjoy:
- Small Business Saturday Nov. 25thShow your love and support local small businesses! Here at Solar Arts we’ve got a whole bunch of sma...
- Art This Way Nov. 2nd-5thFall is such a magical time of year to come together and celebrate what we love. Life is beautiful a...
- First Thursday October 5thThis fall we invite you to find something new and exciting that speaks to you. At Solar Arts we are...
- First Thursday June 1stJune 1, 2017 | 5-9pm Join the Solar Arts Community as we throw open our doors and share the love. St...
- May 19-21 Artist Showcase during Art-A-Whirl®Here at Solar Arts we believe that art matters and deserves to be celebrated! This year we have put...