Here at Solar Arts we believe that art matters and deserves to be celebrated! This year we have put together a bite size sampling of all the magnificent splenders of Art-A-Whirl® in an Artist Showcase — Featuring a fine collection of local & original art, live music, killer food, and the best beer in town!
This art crawl celebration of human creativity is the largest open studio tour in the country. All happening May 19th-21st Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association (NEMAA)’s 22nd Annual Art-A-Whirl (Official)®
Artist Showcase presented by Solar Arts
Friday, May 19th – 5:00-10:00 p.m.
Saturday, May 20th – Noon-8:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 21st – Noon-5:00 p.m.
1st floor –> Whirlygig 2017! by Indeed Brewing Company with bands, brews, and food by The Blue Door Pub and Natedogs.
2nd floor –> SHOP ART STUDIOS & GALLERIES, interactive workshops & live demonstrations, guests can also make their mark on a community collaboration canvas.
3rd floor –> Chowgirls Lounge // Art-A-Whirl 2017 with craft cocktails, Chowgirls Killer Catering local-and-organic twist on the retro TV dinner, and the MN Sculptors Society.
*Free and open to the public. Families and children welcome. Must be 21 or older to enjoy adult beverages. Art is good for you!
*ART-A-WHIRL® is an open studio tour in Northeast Minneapolis showcasing the work of NEMAA members. ART-A-WHIRL® is a federally-registered trademark of NEMAA.
- First Thursday June 1stJune 1, 2017 | 5-9pm Join the Solar Arts Community as we throw open our doors and share the love. St...
- May 19-21 Artist Showcase during Art-A-Whirl®Here at Solar Arts we believe that art matters and deserves to be celebrated! This year we have put...
- First Thursday February 2ndFebruary 2, 2017 | 5-9pm Join the Solar Arts Community as we throw open our doors and share the love...
- Holiday Art Show Dec. 1st-4thLight up the night. Light up a life. Holiday Art Show! Dec. 1st 5-9 pm | Dec. 2nd 5-9 pm | Dec. 3rd...
- Art This Way –> Nov. 3-5We here in the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District thought that, with most of the leaves off the tre...