Opening Reception: Sep. 20th 6-9pm | Exhibit Dates: Sep. 20th – 29th, 2013
It’s that time of the year again. The artists of the legendary Northeast Arts District have had an entire summer of beauty and inspiration, and now they are showing the world what came of it.
The 2013 NEMAA Fall Fine Arts Show will feature world-class art from over 140 Northeast artists in an accessible format filled with entertainment and fun.
Whether you are coming to view or to buy art, the Fall Fine Arts Show is the place to be – and to be seen – this fall. On display will be a variety of art-forms and styles that will guarantee something for everyone.
The show kicks off on Friday, September 20th with a can’t-miss Opening Reception. You will be able to view the art, meet well-known artists, and see what all the buzz is about with a tour of the new Solar Arts Building. You can vote for the 2012 winner of the People’s Choice Award while you enjoy Hors d’oeuvres and beverages, as well as live music and interactive entertainment.
The show runs from Sep. 20th through Sep. 29th.
Gallery hours, September 20-22 & 27-29:
Friday, September 20, 6:00 – 9:00 PM (opening reception)
Saturday, September 21, 12:00 – 5:00 PM
Sunday, September 22, 12:00 – 5:00 PM
Friday, September 27, 5:00 – 9:00 PM
Saturday, September 28, 12:00 – 5:00 PM
Sunday, September 29, 12:00 – 5:00 PM
- First Thursday October 5thThis fall we invite you to find something new and exciting that speaks to you. At Solar Arts we are...
- First Thursday June 1stJune 1, 2017 | 5-9pm Join the Solar Arts Community as we throw open our doors and share the love. St...
- May 19-21 Artist Showcase during Art-A-Whirl®Here at Solar Arts we believe that art matters and deserves to be celebrated! This year we have put...
- First Thursday February 2ndFebruary 2, 2017 | 5-9pm Join the Solar Arts Community as we throw open our doors and share the love...
- Holiday Art Show Dec. 1st-4thLight up the night. Light up a life. Holiday Art Show! Dec. 1st 5-9 pm | Dec. 2nd 5-9 pm | Dec. 3rd...